Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:42 pm
Σύνδεσμοι
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Drake ‘Take Care’ leaks online early: Singer tells fans to ‘listen, enjoy it’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yidiandiana
Chūnin
Chūnin

Drake ‘Take Care’ leaks online early: Singer tells fans to ‘listen, enjoy it’  Empty
PostSubject: Drake ‘Take Care’ leaks online early: Singer tells fans to ‘listen, enjoy it’    Drake ‘Take Care’ leaks online early: Singer tells fans to ‘listen, enjoy it’  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:12 am

Drake’s upcoming sophomore album, “Take Care,” has leaked online just one week before its release date.

Though only two songs - “Lord Knows” featuring Rick Ross and “Take Care”cheap jerseys from china featuring Rihanna - initially hit the web, all 10 tracks from the upcoming album can now be heard online.

Unlike other artists who become upset by music leaks cheap nhl jerseys, Drake had a surprising reaction when he got wind of what happened.

“Listen, enjoy it, buy it if you like it…and miami heat jerseys take care until next time,” he wrote on Twitter Sunday night.

“Take Care” is believed to be one of the most anticipated albums of the jerseysusayear, mostly due to the success from his 2010 debut studio album “Thank Me Later” which debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 447,000 copies within its first week.

The new album features some of the industry’s top artists and producers kegogo including rapper Rick Ross, Rihanna, Andre 3000, hip hop producer Just Blaze, and of course, his young money label mates Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.

The album is set to be released Nov. 15.
http://fatalviruses.darkbb.com/t32-drake-take-care-leaks-online-early-singer-tells-fans-to-listen-enjoy-it
Back to top Go down

Drake ‘Take Care’ leaks online early: Singer tells fans to ‘listen, enjoy it’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Πληροφορίες/Εγγραφές :: Εγγραφές Χωριών-
Jump to: